Sunday, July 30, 2017

Demand Letter

31 July 2017


___________________
___________________

Dear _______:

My client, __________________, approached me regarding your unsettled indebtedness from her. As per documents presented, your last indebtedness amounts to Php 100,000.00 as of October 28, 2009 and PhP 100,000.00 as of December 4, 2009.

While initially, you made some installment payments as agreed, you eventually stopped making installments and refused to make the full payment. My client made repeated attempts to collect the payment in full, but you did not make good of your promises.

Thus, I am requesting that you make the payment in full by 15 September 2017, or make specific arrangements with my client to pay the balance.

My client expects a response to this letter no later than 15 August 2017. If this matter is not resolved by the time specified above, my client planned to commence legal proceedings to recover the debt without further notice to you and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to pay.

Please consider this letter as our final demand.

Very truly yours,


ATTY. ROBERT JOHN I. DONESA
Block 17, Lot 2, Mapagmahal St.,
Fiesta Communities, Tabun, Mabalacat City, Pampanga

At my instance,


_________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment